Reasonable Access is a small organisation led by disabled people. We want to empower other disabled people in the UK to assert and enforce their right to access through peer assistance and information provision.
In practice this covers a range of activities including:
- Asking about disability access.
- Challenging disability access problems.
- Pushing back against access refusals.
- Making informal complaints about access failings.
- Dealing with poor responses to access problems and complaints.
- Escalating complaints to more formal and serious modes.
- Taking legal cases with and without lawyer representation and support.
Over the next few weeks we will be adding content, inviting people to join us, and linking to other good information about all of the above activities. In the meantime do look at our links page.